Samson SARSX112A Overview
The Samson RSX112A -1600W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker delivers 1600W of Class-D amplification into a 12″ low-frequency woofer and a 1.75″ PETP Celestion compression driver with a dispersion-efficient waveguide to reach a maximum SPL of 133 dB.
The speaker features 9-layer plywood cabinet construction with perforated steel grilles, rubberized handles, and the company’s R.A.M.P. (Reactive Alignment, Maximum Protection) DSP technology to enhance transducer performance. The DSP also offers maximum protection of the speaker’s components via thermal and over-current sensors.
A 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle allows for the speaker to be mounted and two XLR-1/4″ combo-input channels with a selectable Mic/Line switch on Channel 1. An XLR link output is available for stereo operation. The trapezoidal shape of the speaker allows it to be used as either a floor monitor or a main speaker. Twelve M10 (10mm) fly points allow for more permanent installations.
- Lightweight Class-D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
- 1600W of Output Power
- Peak SPL of 133 dB
- 9-Layer Plywood Cabinet Construction
- R.A.M.P. DSP Technology
- 12″ Low-Frequency Driver
- 1.75″ PETP Celestion Compression Driver
- 2x XLT-1/4″ Combo Input Channels
- Floor-Monitoring Positioning Option
- 1 3/8″ Pole-Mount Receptacle
- 12x M10 (10 mm) Fly Points
- Rubberized Carry Handles
- Perforated Steel Grille
- Durable Black, Textured Paint Finish