Simultaneously record vocals and guitar with top-shelf sound in a compact, bag-friendly, and easy-to-use format with this third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio, a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett Solo 2×2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a powerful software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett Solo Studio lets you score pro-level tone with no learning curve.
Equally capable for tracking vocals and instruments, the improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power for condenser mics and a selectable Air circuit, which adds clarity-enhancing brightness based on Focusrite’s legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the single XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4″ input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal directly from a guitar, bass, synthesizer, or drum machine.
Unlocking the ability to record at standard CD quality or high-fidelity resolutions, the 24-bit / 192 kHz A/D-D/A converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and accuracy. Listen through supplied over-ear headphones or connect active speakers to the balanced 1/4″ monitor outputs, and use selectable direct monitoring to hear your live input signal with no distracting echo or latency.
With bus powering for uninhibited portability, space-saving USB Type-C connection, and extensive software bundle including elementary versions of Ableton Live and Avid Pro Tools music production workstations, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more, the Scarlett Solo gives you plenty of powerful tools to kick-start your inspiration. Just plug the Scarlett Solo into your Mac/Windows computer or iPad Pro (with USB Type-C), fire up your preferred audio recording software, and let the creativity flow.
The Focusrite Studio
- Perfect for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar at home or on the go
- Third-generation Scarlett Solo 2×2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8′ XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
Portable and Bus Powered
Pristine, High-Resolution Conversion
Scarlett Mic Preamp with Customizable Tone
The upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp features switchable 48V phantom power to accommodate your favorite condenser mic, and has a selectable Air setting, which reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp to impart enhanced brightness and openness on your vocal recordings.
Direct Instrument/Line Input
Straightforward Controls and Level Indication
Headphone and Monitor Outputs
Extensive Software Bundle
The Scarlett Solo comes with a powerful bundle of music-making software from industry-leading brands. From recording to final mixdown, this bundle features tools that will help you get the sound you imagined.
- Ableton Live Lite: Popular music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: The main elements and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools in an entry-level package hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- 3 Months of Splice Sounds: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily
- Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite: Accurate models Focusrite’s classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor
- XLN Audio: Choose of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: World-class reverb, delay, and distortion plug-ins, and an easy-to-use mastering tool from Softube
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective: Receive free versions of innovative software and benefit from discounts